Who you are
• You are an enthusiastic and trustworthy leader with hunter mindset who enjoy driving sales strategies.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in building meaningful relationship and quickly gain credibility and respect with both internal and external stakeholders including pathologists, oncologists, distributors and biopharma partners.
• You uphold high integrity, independence and accountability for delivering upon commitments and committed to get results.
• You have good understanding of local oncology landscape.
Something We Missed That You Will Bring to The Team
• As a rapidly growing company, we recognise that our intended growth may require processes or capabilities that we aren’t even aware of yet. You will have latitude to bring your expertise to bear on identifying and solving problems known and unknown. You are curious and desire to understand others and challenge the status quo to achieve better outcomes of businesses, for the customers, and their patients need.
Who you will be
• Formulate, devise and execute country specific business strategy aligning with regional, global and management strategy.
• Identify, approach and onboard new customer segment, KOLs, medical centres, labs and hospitals
• Establish and maintain business relationship with existing customers and KOLs.
• Lead country level management and engineer commercial strategies, implement sales and marketing tactics.
• Onboard, review, manage and lead distributor partnership and go-to-market strategy to broaden commercial offering, including monthly and quarterly business review.
• Collect, analyse and escalate territory publications, trends, market landscape and competitor analysis.
• CHAMPION of company reputation and branding to increase customer satisfaction and participate in relevant conferences, events and seminars.
• Establish and build excellent business relationship with regional biopharma diagnostics executives in respective territory.
• Coordinate with our biopharma project management team on the execution of biopharma related implementation projects.
What you will need
• Proficiency in English and local language. Mandarin is a plus.
• PhD is highly valued.
• 4+ years of commercial experience in oncology diagnostics.
• Strong knowledge of oncology molecular diagnostics especially in qPCR and Next Generation Sequencing application.
• Availability to travel up to 50% within territory when travel restriction is lifted.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a high performing professional team to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives, and shared achievement.
• Independently analyses and resolves most customer projects and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Problem solving, decision making and technical learning.
• Focuses on outcomes with clear measures and metrics.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience with oncology industry trends and market segments.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and mention the position in the subject!